Hello Backers,We hope everyone had a good Halloween. Here at Konekt we took some time to celebrate.However, we weren't just celebrating Halloween. We were celebrating the arrival of an affordable cellular dev kit!
Shipping starts November 16th
The Dash Cometh! And, we are officially moving forward to production next week. As promised shipping will begin November 16th.In order to preserve our sanity we will be shipping in waves. As we ship you will receive a confirmation email with tracking info. We will be shipping Dashes / Dash Pros first and kits second.
What now? Make sure your address is up to date!
Before we can deliver all the cellular goodness your heart could ever ask for we need to make sure you have the correct address on file.Please visit BackerKit and make sure that all your details are up to date. This will save us all a lot of headaches.We will also be charging your cards in BackerKit, so please make sure that those are up to date as well!
- enhance Arduino IDE support (complete)
- implement optional enhanced event-driven modem/cloud library for access to advanced features (complete)
- complete over-the-air update support (mostly complete)
- add OTA update support to Arduino IDE integration (in progress)
- native HTTP and HTTPS push support (in progress)
- finish power saving modes (in progress)
- final AES and key management support (in progress)
- SHIP THE FULL PRODUCTION DASH (Nov 16)
That's actually about it.We are putting the finishing touches on our OTA infrastructure and we can't wait to get these badboys into your hands. We are also putting together some extensive getting started documentation so that you can get building right away.You can check out the finished specs and all other things Konekt here ->https://konekt.io/docs/Its been an exciting ride since we launched the KickStarter in April, but this is just the beginning. Now the fun starts and we can't wait to see what you build!If you have any questions, concerns, or general thoughts please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.comThanks for all your support and patience!-Ben & Team Konekt